Sunday, January 15, 2006

+' CATastrophobia

ytd.
ccaopenhse.
n e best thing of all was tt i saw a cat in e mornin.
nvm e cat, u noe wad was the best part?
i was standin at side of bustop when a cat walked behind me. i wasnt scare of cat YET.
den it went into the bushes, hurray. i tot its slpin thr.
DEN HOR! IT CAME OUT LA! I ALMOST SCREAMED!
u noe wads itd bitiin? ANOTHER CAT'S HEAD LEH! i was stil wonderin if its mouse.
but the thing got 2 protrudin stuff which looks lik EARS!
PUI FUCK IT LA.
so nw, i've got a phobia of cats. i c cats i shriek. it nv used to b lidat.

today.
daisy tan carnival.
funny name yea.
so we played 6games in all.
won 5, draw 1. n we top our grp.
goin baq 2nd round next wk.
CHAO TA LIAO.

********************************

juz last yr, i found out my father was adopted.
it answered the qns which i always had few yrs ago.
as u noe, most elderly hv alot of sons n daughters, so y is my father e only son in e hse.
so i hv no cousins nor uncle aunty from daddy side.
n also, i found out tt our actual SURNAME is TEO.

last yr i found it quite farnie. but come to tink of it, its not.
I FEEL THAT MY DADDY VERY POORTHING.
he nv knew his real parents. no siblings to play w durin young.
which i gues is e real reason for being v rebelious.
he fails every of his subject, EXCEPT ART which is A.
i used to luf at him while takin his report card,
coz e way e teacher comments him was funny.
NAUGHTYBOY.

so? wads the real reason for gvin my father away?
dey nv contact him at all.
n dey must hv no intention of findin him.
wads e feelin of bein adopted? i nv knew.
n last yr my father wanted to search for his real family,
but for fear of havin another burden, he gave up.
my nt real grandma was in e old folks home. n he was afraid tt if he find baq his family,
he'll hv one more burden.
im feel so sad la. bloody shit.

i've tot of goin to find dem when i am old enuf.
im interested in seein e evil family hu left my father alone.
n nv once contact him.
I WANT TO C HW COMFORTABLY THEY ARE LIVIN TOGETHER.
I WANT TO C MY REAL EVIL GRANDPARENTS.
BUT NO, IM GOIN TO HATE THEM.

n if im so sad over dis,
hw wld u tink my father feels,
being ALONE.